Unfortunately I am not available to take on new clients or supervisees at the moment. Please use the link below to help you find a therapist/supervisor in your area.
Welcome to reading about how Integrative Counselling and Hypnotherapy can help you.
I am a senior British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) accredited counsellor with over 20 years experience working with individuals and couples in the NHS and privately.
I am registered with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSR) and offer suggestion and regression hypnotherapy sessions, a one off session to help you stop smoking and hypnobirthing sessions in preparation for childbirth.
People come for Integrative Counselling and Hypnotherapy with problems such as:
anger, anxiety, asthma, bereavement and other losses, blushing,
depression, eating disorders, fear of all kinds e.g. the dentist/performing,
lack of confidence,low self esteem,
pain management, panic attacks, phobias, post-natal depression
preparation for childbirth, relationship difficulties, sleeping problems,
stopping smoking, stress, trauma
Integrative Counselling and Hypnotherapy offer :
- a confidential, non judgemental space to talk about your problems.
- the opportunity to become more aware of what you think, feel and do as a result of experiences in your past.
- the opportunity to challenge the mental, emotional and behavioural patterns or habits, which no longer help you today.
- the space to find and practise new ways of dealing with things in your life.
The following pages will give you information about what Integrative Counselling and Hypnotherapy are and how they work. If you would like to know how these therapies can help you with your specific problem, please call or e-mail me. My contact details are:
Tel: 07884 979 373
If I am unavailable, please leave a message with your contact number and the best time to reach you and I will call you back.
My practice is based in Golders Green, London NW11, 8 minutes walk from Golders Green tube station (Northern Line, Edgware branch) and on several bus routes. Free parking is available.
- I am a certified EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) practitioner and offer this therapy in addition to Integrative Counselling and Hypnotherapy.
- I am a BACP accredited supervisor of individuals and groups and offer Clinical Supervision to counsellors, psychologists and service managers.
- As an experienced trainer of counselling skills, I offer tailor made counselling skills courses for organisations and other interested groups.
Please refer to the relevant page for more details and for fees charged.
Tel: 07884 979 373